Monday 11 November 2013

Wed, November 13 Student chosen debate topic

I really did flip a coin to choose between Lana and Sunny. Lana was head and Sunny was tails. I used a quarter. The coin chose Sunny.

So, Sunny, please choose a topic that the class can debate. This topic must have two clear sides. I suggest you have a look at the CBC website, or any other news source that interests you. Please post a link to the article or video so we can read or watch it too.

Thanks! We look forward to the debate!

Everyone else, please remember to watch for the posting and remember to reply with your opinion. A short on or two sentences will be perfect.

Matthew

1 comment:

  1. Matthew!! I'm sorry !!
    It seems that I haven't joined to this blog. I can wirte only comment but I can't post.
    I've realized it now ... Anyway, I chose the topic to debate.
    It is " should couples live together before marriage? "
    Below there is a link.

    http://www.canadianliving.com/relationships/love_and_romance/should_couples_live_together_before_marriage.php

    If you don't mind, could you post the link and topic again for me? or Please send me invitation.
    hyosunny88@gmail.com

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete