Sunday 3 November 2013

Thurs, Nov 7, 2013 Topic Vote

Here are the candidates for this coming Thursday.

1) Chemicals in our water. Beneficial or harmful?

http://www.doctorshealthpress.com/food-and-nutrition-articles/bottled-water-causes-cavities?subid=DISQUS


2) Rob Ford. Should he finally step down as mayor?

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/rob-ford-apologizes-for-mistakes-but-won-t-step-down-1.2335939



Whichever topic is chosen, we will be having a debate style class, as both topics have a clear 'yes/no' solution.

Happy voting!

Matthew

P.S. Wow! It gets dark out very early now. At least it will be a little bit brighter in the morning.

3 comments:

  1. 1) Chemicals in our water. Beneficial or harmful?

    I drink tap water everyday without thinking about bad effects to my body.
    If what the article says is true now we should discuss it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote for 2! It is the hottest issue in toronto.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like this situation. ryo chooses the first one, sunny chooses the second one.
    I hope koske come and vote. I want to talk about the second one!

    ReplyDelete