Monday 23 September 2013

debate topic on Wendnesday

Hi guys ~
I'm gorgeous Joey haha

I want to talk about whether violent games effect on personality or not.

First, please lead this.
http://news.yahoo.com/shots-fired-at-washington-navy-yard--u-s--navy-confirms-130407614.html

And lead two opposite opinions about this dispute.
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/09/congress-video-game-violence-navy-yard-97131.html

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/09/18/opinion/bushman-video-games/index.html?iref=allsearch

 I know those are so long article. (I think we don't need to read all article )
Anyway
I want to talk about violent games
C u soon:)
sleep tight

6 comments:

  1. The violent game might cause shooting incident...
    On the other hand,it might happen another reason.I mean it's not caused by only the violent game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont believe that violent games could affect a lot to our personalities.
    but we also have responsibilities to choose which games shouldnt not be allowed to children

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that`s a ridiculous thought Violent video games are related to mass killer, but rather it can reduce a crime rate! We can express our anger by using kind of violent games.
    I`m not a robot

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3 article.........wow

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think It can cause crime. I saw the artical that someone killed his brother, because he wanted to know what's the feeling when he kill people like games. so I think It can bad effect for children.

    ReplyDelete