Tuesday 16 September 2014

Sept 17/2014 Student Elected Discussion

child crime, mischief

1. how do you define a child

2. should we punish children on their crimes

3. how can you reduce child crime,mischief

Worker nearly dies when boy cuts safety rope Description: https://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/images/sub_sectionImages1/readmore.png
Description:

A Chinese laborer working on the side of a tall building nearly died this week in Guizhou, south of China when a 10-year-old boy cut his safety rope in a bid to better watch cartoons.
Liu Mai was fastening security lights to the building, 30 meters from the ground with a drill. The boy, watching television, was annoyed by the sound.
“I felt my safety rope shaking. I looked up to see what was wrong,” said the man.
“I saw the boy cutting the rope with a knife. I shouted at him to stop but he didn’t listen and soon after, the rope was broken. I was petrified.”
It took 40 minutes before his coworkers arrive at the scene and rescued him safely.
“He just didn't think. We have apologized and bought the man a new rope,” the boy’s dad Tang Peng said.
“He has promised he will not do something similar again. I think we may also need to take him for some anger management therapy," the father said.

 From – korea times

No comments:

Post a Comment